Our mission is to be the healthcare provider of choice for physicians, their patients, and our volunteers and employees as we strive together to improve the health of those we serve.
- We will recruit and retain employees, physicians and volunteers who show exceptional Attitude, Commitment and Enthusiasm and who ACE it every day for our patients and each other.
- We will, in conjunction with our medical staff, advocate and adopt the use of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and modern technology to achieve optimal clinical outcomes.
- We will pursue benchmarking and transparency in our pricing, costs, clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction for our community’s benefit and welfare, while timely addressing opportunities for improvement.
- We will cooperate with individuals, companies and groups who share our common goal for the promotion of wellness and the improvement of our community’s health status while preserving Firelands Regional Medical Center as a financially strong and viable community asset so that Firelands may continue to function as the community’s safety net for those most in need.
- We will be steadfast in our goal to remain big enough to care for you, but small enough to care about you.
- Attitude: Be Positive
We choose to be positive in all that we do and in all our interactions with others.
- Commitment: We Are Committed to Excellence
We are committed to be the best we can be, to keep our skills current, and to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- Enthusiasm: Enthusiastically Make a Difference
We embrace with enthusiasm the desire to make a difference—to strive for five in our patients’ experiences and in our personal performance.