Firelands Regional Medical Center is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family and your lifestyle.
We believe that “compensation” is more than a paycheck: There are significant short-, mid-, and long-term financial rewards connected to a career with Firelands. At Firelands, compensation is a competitive total rewards package designed to support you with immediate and long-term financial benefits and other rewards to help provide for your overall financial, professional, and personal well-being.
Firelands recognizes that balancing personal and professional lives can be a challenge. That's why we provide support to help our employees manage their personal lives while they build their careers at Firelands.
Click a link below to learn more about our benefits package:
Life & Disability
- “Rich” health insurance plan
- Health Savings Account
- Prescription Drug Program Coverage
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Other Insurance Options
- Employer sponsored Term Life Insurance
- Employer sponsored Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Whole Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Critical Care Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Health & Wellness
- Automobile and Home Owners Insurance
- Online wellness services provided by Medical Mutual of Ohio to help employees enhance their personal health, well-being and more.
- Yearly wellness challenges to promote healthy lifestyles.
- Free Annual Health Screening
- Free Flu Shots
- Discounted Pneumonia Vaccine
- On-site Fitness Center & Discounts for other facilities
- Family Resources
- Privacy Rooms-at most locations that are dedicated rooms for nursing mothers.
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Floating Holiday Time
- Recognition of 6 National Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Family Medical Leave(FMLA)
- In-House/On-Site Pharmacy
- Discount Guide for Local Establishments
- Shift & Weekend Differential
- Employee Assistance Program
- Success Sharing Program
- Payroll Deduction for Cafeteria, Gift Shop and Pharmacy
- Clinical Ladder for Nursing Team Members
- Monthly Employee Events
- Helping Hands Funds (designed for employees in a crisis)
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel & Seminar Reimbursement
- Stein Scholarship for Dependents & Spouses
- Free On-Stite Classes for CPR, EKG, First Aid & Medical Terminology
- On-Site CEUs Classes
- Tuition Reimbursement
Click here to view a complete listing of open positions.