Firelands Regional Medical Center offers the only full-service local 24/7 diagnostic laboratory in the region. With our automated laboratory system and low prices for outpatient services, we are delivering high-quality results better than ever before.
All physician orders accepted.
Firelands Regional Medical Center’s outpatient laboratory services provides:
- Ten conveniently-located community laboratories with one centralized lab on the main campus
- A highly-trained staff of ASCP-certified medical technologists to evaluate every specimen
- The majority of all testing performed the same day, guaranteeing results in a timely manner—most within 24 hours
- Complimentary courier service for specimen pickup at the physician's office to laboratory
- Customer Service Center—419.557.7487
For registration, call 419.557.7840.
Firelands Regional Medical Center Main campus
1111 Hayes Ave., Sandusky
Hours: Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 8:15 p.m.; Saturday, 6:45 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Firelands Regional Medical Center South Campus
1912 Hayes Ave., Sandusky
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. (closed daily for lunch from noon to 12:30 pm)
Sandusky Lab Services
2500 W. Strub Road, Sandusky
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
(closed daily for lunch from noon to 12:30 pm)
Castalia Lab Services
101 S. Washington St., Castalia
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (closed daily for lunch from noon to 12:30 pm)
Thursday and Saturday, 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Huron Lab Services
302 Williams St., Huron
Hours: Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. (closed daily for lunch from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm)
Norwalk Lab Services
348 Milan Ave., Suite 2, Norwalk
Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Port Clinton Lab Services
3960 East Harbor Road, Port Clinton
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Vermilion Lab Services
1605 State Route 60, Vermilion
Tuesday and Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.